Logistically the Best for Global Health
Logenix is the undisputed world leader for the shipment of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and supplies to and throughout the developing world. On behalf of the world’s most renowned global health organizations Logenix manages more door to door supply chains than any other provider in the industry. Possessing the logistics industry’s most experienced staff, and a proven global network specializing in global health, Logenix ensures that essential medicines are transported cost efficiently and on time, to and throughout the world’s most challenging and underserved regions.
Where We Work:
Unmatched Success to the Developing World
Logenix is a primary logistics provider for PEPFAR & PMI programs for the past decade. Logenix has delivered thousands of shipments to more than 50 developing countries from over 20 worldwide origins.
- Today, we are the primary provider under GHSC-PSM consistently achieving unparalleled monthly on-time delivery exceeding 95 percent.
- On behalf of Global Fund programs, Logenix is providing unmatched cost effectiveness and reliability for the most difficult regions.
- Also today, Logenix is a primary logistics provider for USAID’s GHSC-RTK contract, and is responsible for managing shipments of HIV test kits to over 20 PEPFAR countries.
- Logenix manages the most challenging cold chain shipments to nearly a dozen countries, requiring specialized coordination throughout the supply chain.
Logenix has designed and managed complex health supply chains for organizations funded by the world’s largest donors such as USAID, CDC, Unitaid, Gates Foundation, NIH and major pharmaceutical companies.
- Logenix is providing specialized logistics services for HIV impact assessments. Shipments are consolidated from dozens of vendors worldwide to approximately 300 health facilities in 20 African countries.
- We are managing supply chains for diagnostic, training, R&D and clinical trial materials to over 40 countries.
- We transport highly regulated, perishable shipments of tens of thousands of blood vials and tissue samples from laboratories in Africa for global disease and cancer research studies.
- Underscoring our unequaled capabilities in the most intractable and dangerous humanitarian crises. We are providing supply chain efficiencies and visibility, delivering medicines and supplies to Yemen and Syria.
Last Mile Delivery
Logenix has successfully complex accomplished of medicines, supplies and LLINs to the most remote regions of dozens of countries.
- Logenix has successfully transported and distributed hundreds of millions of Long Lasting Insecticide Nets (LLINs) across Africa and Asia.
- Logenix transports and accomplishes the door to door last mile distribution of ambient and temperature controlled medicines.
- Logenix manages in-country warehouses and distributes medicines, medical supplies and training equipment to thousands of hospitals and healthcare centers in developing nations throughout Africa and Asia.
Thought Leadership in Global Health
Logenix Ownership and staff have been at the forefront of global health supply chain thought leadership for over 35 years. Most recently:
- A Logenix White Paper, requested and published by the Partnership for Quality Medical Donations (PQMD), has been regarded by the international NGO and medical donor community as one of the best thought leadership strategies for international supply chains in recent years.
- The World Health Organization included in its “2016-2017 Compendium of Innovative Health Technologies for Low-Resource Settings”, an evolutionary supply chain innovation put forward by Logenix management.