Logistically the Best Services
Logenix International is the preeminent logistics provider of cargo and deployment services to the developing world. The materials we manage can originate in over 25 developed nations en route to over 140 developing countries worldwide. Providing such specialized and vital services requires the knowledge, expertise, and skills unique to Logenix International.
Comprehensive Global Transport Knowledge
Logenix possesses staff with unrivaled global logistics experience encompassing all modes of transit to safely transport and deliver shipments throughout the world on-time, on-budget with full compliance to all regional, domestic and/or international shipping regulations. Our unmatched worldwide expertise includes:
- Scheduled Air/Ocean/Trucking and Rail Transport
- Chartered Air/Ocean and Special Services
- International Customs Specialist
- Comprehensive Destination Delivery Services
Specialized Shipment Expertise
Logenix’s extensive logistics expertise encompasses every skill necessary to plan and successfully transport the wide range of materials and equipment to meet our clients demanding programs. We regularly plan and manage the transport of building sized generators, 35 ton shelters, hazardous batteries, and temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals. Additionally, in support of renovation programs for U.S. Embassies worldwide, Logenix staff has executed secure shipments meeting the most stringent guidelines.
- Cold-Chain – Temperature Sensitive
- Oversize and Out of Gauge Breakbulk
- International Deployments
Good Distribution Practices
Providing our clients with the industry’s highest level of service for pharmaceutical shipments, Logenix is compliant with GDP (Good Distribution Practices) which provide the guidelines for the distribution of medical products. Logenix has Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in place to abide by EU Directive 2013/C 68/01, which pertains to regulatory oversight of pharmaceutical distributions, both temperature controlled and ambient. Logenix has established Service Level Agreements (SLA) with our partners, ensuring that pharmaceutical shipments are managed by organizations with similar quality management systems, training and audited procedures to originate freight that will be distributed to the most challenging regions in the world…
Our extensive knowledge of export regulations and trade laws serves to assist our clients regarding international transport of licensable and restricted goods.
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- United States Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) & Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR)
Logenix possesses all certifications and the comprehensive knowledge of global transport infrastructure and global import/export regulations necessary to operate more successfully to the developing world than any other company in the logistics industry.
- Federal Maritime Commission License (FMC)
- Ocean Transport Intermediaries (OTI)
- Ocean Freight Forwarder
- Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier Operator (NVOCC)
- Cargo Network Services (CNS)
- International Air Transport Association License (IATA)
- TSA Certified
- World Cargo Alliance (WCA)
- WCA Pharma Certifcation